ABOUT THE TRAINING
October 16-17, 2019
New York City, NY
YOUR PARTICIPANT BENEFITS:
- Streamline and improve the process for managing customer complaints, recalls, field alerts and agency responses.
- Gain knowledge of the processes and tools that can be used to improve your ability to manage and maintain and insure consistent compliance with agency requirements.
- Improve your understanding of the impact that comes with complaints, recalls and field alerts and insure that risk of reoccurrence is less likely.
- Learn ways to conduct internal improvement audits that will reduce the risk of issues that would result in future complaints, recalls and the need for field alerts.
- Reduce the resources needed to manage and process complaints, recalls and field alerts.
- Minimize the risk of major issues with product safety that would have an effect on complaints and recalls that could lead to field alerts or patient deaths.
- Improve processing times to insure that response times show a since of urgency by the company and organization that will have a positive result on future audits and inspections.
- Insure that there is better understanding and utilization of information gathered from complaints, recalls, audits and agency feedback that needs to be utilized during Annual Product Reviews.